A unique aspect of our programme is that players are split into performance squads, based on performance and not age.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced golfer, you’ll learn to play and enjoy golf with us.
From beginners to competitive players, the fore GOLF holiday Golf Program is golf training at its best. We’ll work on developing you as a complete, consistent, well-rounded player no matter what skill level you are. Our team will help you set goals, develop course strategies and execute proper form on all your shots.
With the help of our fore Golf team, you’ll practice your stroke on driving ranges and golf courses suitable for your skill level. With 8 hours of golf each day, our fun and energetic pros make sure there is plenty of variety and different activities to make the day fun while still learning and developing your game. One of the best motivators and, a student favorite, are the weekly team competitions and 18-hole tournament on Fridays. There are prizes and an awards ceremony for winners in different areas throughout the week.
With 8 hours of golf each day, you are going to love seeing improvements in your game. We analyze each player’s game individually to develop their strengths and potential. You’ll be placed in small groups based on skill level so you can learn with other players just like you. It’s all tailored to suit your needs.
- Students bring warm clothes including wet weather jacket/umbrella just in case
- Students to bring water bottle we cover the food
- Students to bring own Golf Clubs if they have – equipment can be provided @foregolf.co.nz no charge.
- Meeting place each day is in front of Golf Retail Shop at 9am
- Pick up place each day is in front of retail shop at 5.00pm
- Have you completed payment & let your teacher know the transaction has been submitted?